Piemonte on Wheels
Vespa rental in Piemonte
Piemonte is the perfect area to explore on a Vespa.
You ride along quiet winding roads through beautiful little towns. It is a hilly region where you will encounter beautiful panoramas and every town has a good Trattoria.
Of course we will provide you with a free app and GPX map for your navigation. We tell you where you should definitely go and where you can enjoy a lovely lunch. You are after all in Italy!
Our scooter rental
Our Vespa’s have character.
They are economical to use and very comfortable.
The 125cc engine easily brings you and your passenger up the hills. A driver’s license B is sufficient to drive them.
It’s an automatic, so all you have to do is quietly accelerate and enjoy!
- Full day
Renting a Vespa in Piemonte is fun
Driving Vespa is fun: feel the wind, smell the environment, visit a winecellar, have a picknick or a lunch in a Trattoria, buy yourself a huge ice cream or a cappucino and ENJOY!
What is included?
- Rental time: 10.00-17.30
- Vespa for 1 or 2 people, driving license B
- Explanation of the Vespa
- A free navigation app for a self-guided tour
- A free GPX map for a stunning tour of 65 kilometers
- A free roadbook
- Mobile phone holder on every Vespa
- 2 helmets
- Unlimited kilometers
- Insurance R.C.A.
- Assistance 24h
- Free parking of your car
- Pickup and return: Nizza Monferrato
- Upon reservation a prepayment 50%. In case of bad weather we will repay the deposit.